OTTO NELSON MOVING & STORAGE IS LOOKING FOR DRIVERS & MOVERS
ARE YOU ENERGETIC?
INTERESTED IN DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERY DAY?
WANT TO GET PAID TO KEEP IN SHAPE?
- Must be able to lift up to 125 pounds unassisted, and 200-300 pounds when assisted by another person; lifting and carrying up and down stairs may be involved
- Packing tasks will include taking apart furniture, wrapping items in pads, putting loose items in boxes
- Use equipment like dollies, ramps and pads
- Have good organizational, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Care about customer service – this job is as much about service as it is about driving, lifting, and carrying things
Moving can be a fun and rewarding career. We do the same basic function every day but it is always in a different environment. We are working for and with new people daily. We find ourselves in average homes and in the homes of the quite wealthy; we treat them all the same. There are both local and long distance opportunities. Long distance operation will take us across the country in trips that average up to 10 days. Local work is here in our area with occasional trips that will take us to the surrounding states on a short haul order. Our service teams are often recognized by our clients with receiving tips. This is not to be expected, but pleasant as it happens to be rewarded for a hard job well done.
$12.00 per hour – Starting wage for full time helpers
$17.00-$25.00 per hour – Starting wage for full time drivers (depending on license class and job experience)
Overtime pay after 40 hrs/week. Benefits reserved for qualified individuals. Much of our full time workforce is able to accumulate 50-60 hours per week during our busy season (May-September). We do not operate in fixed shifts. Our employees start between 7:00-8:00am and work until the job(s) are completed, usually 6-10 hours later.
CALL George or Jeff at (262) 654-2171 or EMAIL email@example.com